Your property is a big investment and we offer several services to help you create a great looking yard.
- Landscape Design and Planning
- New Construction Installation
- Seeding and Sod
- Brick Paver Patios and Walkways
- Concrete Patios, Walkways, Driveways (Stamped available)
- Block and Boulder Retaining Walls
- Ponds, Pondless Waterfalls, and Water Features
- Tree and Shrub Planting
- Flower Planting (Bulbs, Annuals, Perennials)
- Decorative Stone & Mulch Delivery & Installation
- Landscape & Holiday Lighting
- Concrete removal and installation
- Fencing (Decorative Aluminum, Steel, & Wood-Cedar Split rail)
Lawn & Landscape Maintenance
Keeping your yard in good condition requires regular attention and maintenance like pruning, mowing, watering, and weeding. These tasks also take time - time you may want to spend with friends and family. Special knowledge is required- when to mow, how much to water, and what and when to prune.
- Spring and Fall yard cleanups
- Bark mulch installation
- Lawn mowing
- Shrub pruning- including formal and natural shaping, and rejuvenation
- Sidewalk, driveway, and patio edging
- Small tree trimming and removal- including stump grinding
- Over seeding lawns, compost top dressing.
- Flower bed maintenance
- Annual flower arrangements and plantings
- Gutter Cleaning
- Power Raking/De-Thatching
- Core Aeration
- Pressure washing
- Fertilization & Weed control
We specialize in commercial and residential lawn mowing for properties of any shape and size. We employ a wide variety of mowers, from 21" push mowers to nearly 6ft. wide mowers. We provide the groomed, finished look you should expect with straight mowing lines, string trimming around all trees, fences, siding, etc. and blowing grass clippings out of all plant beds, tree rings and off all paved surfaces.
We can design and create a mowing program to fit your needs, mowing on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or as-needed basis. We also provide rough cut mowing of commercial and residential outlots on a monthly, occasional or on-call basis. Our experienced and courteous staff is committed to making sure your lawn gets the attention it deserves.
CK Lawn & Landscape provides shrub pruning as a service for both residential and commercial customers. This includes natural shape pruning with hand pruners, formal shape pruning or shearing, and thinning overgrown, problem shrubs. Pruning is one of the best things you can do for plants and shrubs in your yard. Our landscaping staff can help get your plants and shrubs trimmed and pruned properly so they grow thicker and flower more than ever before.
- Evergreen Shrub Trimming
- Privacy Shrub Trimming
- Small Shrub Trimming
- Flowering Shrub Trimming
- Winter Shrub Trimming
At CK Lawn and Landscape, we offer both commercial and residential snow plowing and removal services.
Our mission is to provide prompt snow removal service - whether it’s commercial or residential we are there when you need us. Our professionally trained staff work hard to ensure a quality job is done every time.
Our snow removal services include:
- Residential Driveway and Sidewalks
- Commercial Lots and Sidewalks
- Salting Lots, Driveways and Walkways
- Removal/Hauling of Snow
- Vacation and Emergency Snow Plowing